If you’re looking for an easy chicken recipe then Chicken Breasts Pierre is the best option for you. It takes only 45 to 50 minutes to make and is absolutely delicious. Use below instructions from Secret Divas to make it.
- 6 Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 and 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Can Stewed Tomatoes, with Liquid
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Distilled White Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery Seed
8 Simple Steps to Cook Chicken Breasts Pierre:
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Mix until all the chicken pieces are evenly coated.
2. In a heavy, large skillet, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, cook the chicken until browned on both sides. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
3. Keeping the same skillet over medium heat, add the peppers and prosciutto and cook until the peppers have browned and the prosciutto gets crispy (about 5 minutes). Add the garlic, tomatoes, water, brown sugar, vinegar, and Worchestershire sauce. Combined with salt, chili powder, mustard, celery seed, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
4. Return the chicken to the skillet, add the stock, and bring the mixture to a boil.
7. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is cooked through, about 35 to 40 minutes.
8. Spoon the sauce onto serving plates, set a chicken breast on top, and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Adjusting Chili powder, and Worchestershire sauce will make this recipe to your particular taste.
- Be careful not to overcook the chicken breasts.
Video credit: – Allrecipes.com